Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Self introduction

My name is Chong Ren Mae.I am 13 this year.I am a VERY lazy person and always procrastinate when asked to do things.I think the reason why I am so lazy is because when i was young my parents treated me better than my siblings because i am the youngest.There are five people in my family and they are my sister,brother,father,mother and me.My sister is five years older than me and my brother is 7 years older than me.Every year,i would say, "OH MY GOSH!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY BROTHER AND SISTER ARE SO OLD!" And up to now,i still cannot believe it and accept the fact that they are so old.

Moving on,to my hobbies,they are writing,reading,using the computer and other stuff i cannot think of now.Writing is not what i really enjoy but once i start,i can't stop and soon,without realising it,i am enjoying it.Maybe the reason why i enjoy it is because i always add in funny parts that make myself laugh at it too.I use to not like writing at all until last year,the time when i met my best-good friend.Her English is very good and she taught me a lot of new words and things.It was hard to believe that she was the same age as me when she was so smart and in the same class as me,which was the worst class.Although her attitude towards a lot of things were bad and the words she say were not really that nice,i still respected her.She may look like a bad person on the outside because she says out the truth with no hesitation,but she is a super good person on the inside but very few people can see that.She was the one who inspired me to write and take my studies seriously.That is why,i made it into express.If not for her,i think i would have not made it into express.

I am not so good in my studies,as I have said already.The two subjects i am worse in are Chinese and math.As for my better subjects,they are English and science.But I am not so good in my English and science too because,for English,my spelling is really bad and for science,i take a long time to memorise everything.I am a slow learner,a VERY slow learner.Sometimes,I take more than 2 years to understand something and when i finally understand,I may forget about it within 1 week. I really hate myself when i do that.

The next thing I am going to talk about is about my pri 6 class.They may not be the smartest,nor the kindest nor the best class in the school,but they were the best classmates to me.Although sometimes i really get pissed off with some of my classmates for being very stupid,they are still good people in their own ways.Some of my classmates i may despise but some my them,i will treasure.But without the ones i hate and the ones i treasure,my class would not be the best class ever(to me).Without the people i hate,or maybe my whole class hates,i think we would not have had all the funny times we had.I really miss my class much and wish to see them soon,which i am.

My class this year,is ok.Well i have no right to judge this class yet,for i don't know a lot about them.This year,i hope to work hard and change for the better.I hope everyone will change for the better too,and NOT for the worse.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment